Nurse Practitioner - Acute Care Adult Job in New Orleans
assignment Nurse Practitioner - Acute Care Adult
flight_land Visa: H1
place New Orleans, LA
Ochsner - New Orleans and St. Tammany
- Hours:Flexible Schedules Available | Varies by Location
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18
- Call Schedule: Yes, varies by location
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Guaranteed Base Salary | Relocation is Negotiable
- 160 Hours of Vacation
- 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance
- Ochsner-provided malpractice
- X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D
- Choice of health and dental plans
- Vision Plan
- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)
- Own-occ long term disability
- 401K - both pre-tax and Roth options
- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service
- Loan Repayment Options Available at Some Locations, Potential Up To $60K
- Additional Info:
- The candidate will join a team of 3 other dedicated CVICU Acute Care nurse practitioners working in conjunction with the team of Pediatric intensivists, PICU cardiologists and Congenital cardiothoracic surgeons caring for this population of patients.
- Pediatric cardiac ICU experience is desired.
- Client will discuss exact locations to determine best match.
- Spanish and Vietnamese speaking a plus.
- EMR: Epic (9-Star Epic Facility)