Family Practice Physician/Specialist Job in New Orleans
assignment Family Practice
flight_land Visa: J1/H1
place New Orleans, LA
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8 AM-5 PM Saturday 8 AM-1 PM | 10 Hr. or 8 Hr. Shifts Available
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18 Patients in 8 Hr. Day
- Call Schedule: 1:4 | Phone Only
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: $165K - $185K | Pay Differential of 115% for Overtime Hours
- Medical/Dental with 75% of Premium Paid by Employer
- Long Term Disability
- 403b with Employer Contributing 3% of Salary
- 457b Deferred Compensation Program
- 5 CME Days plus $5K Annual Allowance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 26 PTO Days
- Paid up to Date Licensure
- Reimbursement for DEA and License
- Must work 20 Hours to be Benefit Eligible
- PT Benefits are Prorated
- Loan Repayment Potential Through the State and NHSC
- Relocation Assistance - 50% of Expenditures up to 2 Weeks of Salary
- Additional Info:
- Open to New Graduates
- Student loan repayment options through NHSC and the State
- Flexible schedules available: 4 or 5 day work week.
- Spanish is a plus but not required. Interpreters are available on site.
- Established for more than 25 years operating as a level lll facility PCMH.
- Experience an excellent work environment with a low turnover rate.
- All ancillary services are available.
- Physicians have a shared nurse and medical assistant.
- The opportunity to mentor is available with Tulane and LSU residency students.
- EHR: Success EHS