Family Practice Physician/Specialist Job in Van Nuys
Family Medicine Physician Job in Van Nuys, CA#26174
assignment Family Practice
flight_land Visa: No
place Van Nuys, CA
Northeast Valley Health Corporation
- Hours:Flexible Per Diem, PT, and FT Available
- New Graduates Welcome to Apply
- Average Patients seen: 16-24
- Call Schedule: Very Light | Nurse Practitioner Takes First Call
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: $208K - $243K Based on Experience
Full-Time Providers will Enjoy:
- 3 Weeks of Vacation + 1 Week of CME
- $2,000 Yearly Stipend for CME
- DEA, Board Certification, Medical License Fees Paid
- Malpractice Insurance is Fully Covered
- 12 Days of Sick Leave per Year
- 11 1/2 Paid Holidays per Year (Includes One Floating Holiday)
- NEVHC Contributes of Salary to Your Retirement Account (403b)
- Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program:
- Two years full-time up to $50,000
- Two years half-time up to $25,000
- Additional Info:
- Prefer experience (cultural competence) working with vulnerable populations and clients with mental illness and substance use disorder.
- Spanish fluency a plus.
- The physician will provide care to patients experiencing homelessness in a healthcare for the homeless clinic as well as providing care in a mobile clinic and through street outreach.
- The physician will work with care teams made up of 3-4 public health educators who will assist with patient care.
- All Medical Assistants at our facilities are Spanish bilingual as well as the majority of RNs.
- EMR: NextGen
- Northeast Valley Health Corporation is a federally funded, non-profit organization that operates 14 Joint Commission accredited licensed primary care health ;/li>