Neurologist Job in Oregon City
Neurologist needed for a full-time position in Oregon City, OR#2809
Seeking a BC Neurologist for a full-time position in Oregon City, OR.
Job Quick Facts
* Specialties: Neurology
* Location: Oregon City, OR
* Board Requirement: BC/BE (If not BC, within 1 year of residency)
* License Requirement: OR with BLS certification
* Reason for Opening: Vacancy - Department Restructuring
* Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinic Hours + Call
* Service Setting: Inpatient/Outpatient
* Shift Schedule:
- Mon - Tue and Thu - Fri; 8-hr shifts
- Wed; Admin Day
* Call Schedule: TBD
* Call-back %: Weekend - 1:5; ER - 1:2 weekday stroke (light)
* % of practice: Adult 100%, Outpatient 99%, Inpatient 1%
* Ave. No. of Patients per day: 14 (Scheduled)
* No. of physicians in the group: 3
* Lab and X-ray onsite
* No. of exam rooms: 4
* Ancillary Staff: RN's, MA's, Nurse Quality Supervisor, Clinical Informatics Specialist, Clinic Manager
* Office Equipment: EMG Machine
* Hospital privileges required: Yes
* Total no. of hospital beds: 143
* Other information:
- Great clinic culture - relaxed, positive. 2 other experienced Neurologists.
- Opportunity to see wide range of neuropathies - MS, Parkinsons, Epilepsy, ALS.
- Additional sub-specialist support if needed
- Mostly outpatient clinic with hospital ED support which includes Stroke service coverage.
- Light call burden in terms of patient volume. Shared call with East side groups.
* EMR: Epic
* Competitive base salary with incentives
* Relocation Assistance and Sign on bonus
* Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
* Life and Disability coverage
* CME allowance
* Malpractice Insurance coverage
* Paid time off
* Retirement Plan