OBGYN Job in New Orleans
assignment Obstetrics and Gynecology
flight_land Visa: No
place New Orleans, LA
Ochsner - New Orleans and St. Tammany
- Full Time
- New Graduates
- Call Schedule: Rotated between 3 other OBGYNs
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Fantastic Earning Potential
- 160 Hours of Vacation
- 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance
- Ochsner-provided malpractice
- X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D
- Choice of health and dental plans
- Vision Plan
- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)
- Own-occ long term disability
- 401K - both pre-tax and Roth options
- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service
- Additional Info:
- Ochsner St. Anne General Hospital (Raceland, LA), located adjacent to the practice, is a critical access hospital providing inpatient and outpatient services with high quality cost-effective emergency, medical and surgical care.
- Specialty Women's Services at Ochsner St. Anne offer advanced diagnostic imaging and digital mammography.
- A newly renovated Labor and Delivery Unit features state-of-the-art monitoring.
- We also offer a full range of advanced women's services and access to Ochsner's specialized services, as well as expert menopause treatment options.
- Ochsner qualifies for federal 503c loan forgiveness programs.
- Raceland is a family-oriented community located 40 miles from New Orleans, 10 miles from Houma, and 15 miles from Thibodaux, home of Nicholls State University. Raceland offers year-round outdoor activities and is truly a "Sportsman's Paradise".
- EMR: Epic (9-Star Epic Facility)