OBGYN Job in New Orleans
assignment OBG Gynecology
flight_land Visa: No
place New Orleans, LA
Ochsner - New Orleans and St. Tammany
- Full Time
- New Graduates
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Competitive and Commensurate with Experience and Training
- Benefits: - 160 Hours of Vacation
- 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance
- Ochsner-provided malpractice
- X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D
- Choice of health and dental plans
- Vision Plan
- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)
- Own-occ long term disability
- 401K - both pre-tax and Roth options
- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service
- Additional Info: - We are seeking a BC/BE Urogynecologist to join our Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in New Orleans.
- The successful candidate will have completed a Fellowship in Urogynecology/Female Pelvic Medicine/Reconstructive Surgery or have significant experience as a clinician and surgeon in the field.
- Participation in resident education is expected, and clinical research is encouraged.
- The residency program has 20 residents (five per year).
- We have a broad geographic referral area, including Louisiana and the Mississippi Gulf Coast, with a well respected Urogynecology service and representation in all subspecialties.