Vascular Surgeon/Physician Job in Rome
Physician / Vascular Surgery / Rome, GA sm#sm
Rome, Georgia is a community of 35,000 in population located:
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Marietta, GA (42.6 miles, pop. 58,748).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Atlanta, GA (56.6 miles, pop. 416,474).
Physician / Vascular Surgery / Rome, GA
Vascular Surgeon needed in Rome, Georgia.
• The largest physician owned multi-specialty clinic in GA is seeking a board certified board eligible Vascular Surgeon to practice office and hospital based medicine.
• Recent fellowship graduates are welcome.
• Designed for immediate growth and success, this salaried physician will receive office setup and support by the Harbin Clinic administrative management team.
• A full benefit plan is offered including relocation expenses and educational loan assistance.
• The current two physicians are the only Vascular surgeons for a patient population of 500,000.
There is excellent support for surgical care with a full complement of specialists, advanced OR suites, full Cardiac Support, Critical Care Intensivists, integrated EHR and community PACS system, and multidiscplinary conferences.
There is an excellent payor mix with high reimbursement rates which leads to competitive compensation and full benefits, including a two year partnership tract.
Physician retention is high.
• Unique opportunity to join a well-established and comprehensive 100% Vascular and Endovascular practice
• Main office includes an endovascular suite and ICAVL accredited vascular lab
• Practice includes an accredited, free-standing vein center
• Clinic Vascular Lab and two local hospitals with hybrid ORs only five minutes apart
• A third hospital and office primed for growth 30 minutes away
• Clinic vascular team provides high quality care evidenced by SVS VQI results
• Two year partnership track with competitive compensation
• Excellent quality of life