OBGYN Job in San Rafael
Gynecology Physician Job in San Rafael, CA#28487
assignment OBG Gynecology
flight_land Visa: No
place San Rafael, CA
Marin Community Clinic
- Hours:Full-Time: 40 Hours Per Week | Part-Time: 32 Hours Per Week
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- To be discussed directly with employer.
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance provided (if qualified).
- Health Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement Plans with Company Contribution
- Dental and Vision
- Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Commuter Account
- 403b with Matching Contributions
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Available
- Voluntary Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Work-Life Employee Assistance Program
- CME Time and Allowance
- Up to $2,000 per Fiscal Year Educational Reimbursement Benefit
- Professional license, CPR, and CME fees Paid
- Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
- Multiple loan repayment programs
- 16 PTO Days, Extended Illness Bank, Floating Holiday, 8 Paid Holidays
- Additional Info:
- Proficiency in taking a sexual history.
- Proficiency in contraceptive counseling, taking into account underlying medical conditions, with a patient-centered approach.
- Evaluation, diagnosis, and management/treatment of multiple women's health conditions.
- Work collaboratively with physicians on staff to formulate plans, initiate further work-up, and coordinate referrals of more complex patients.
- Pelvic exam including external, bimanual, and speculum exam.
- Clinical breast exam.
- Collection and performance of wet mount, swabs for STI testing.
- Insertion and removal of current FDA-approved intrauterine devices.
- Insertion and removal of subdermal contraceptive. implants, with appropriate certification
- Paracervical block
- Endometrial biopsy
- Vulvar biopsy
- Exam and evaluation of pelvic organ prolapse, including straight catheterization for post-void residual.
- Fitting, insertion, and removal of pessaries.