Nurse Practitioner - Family Medicine Job in North Haven
Family Health (FNP) Nurse Practitioner (NP) Job in North Haven, CT#29100
assignment Nurse Practitioner - Family Medicine
flight_land Visa: No
place North Haven, CT
Medrite Urgent Care
- Full Time
- Hours:12-Hour Shifts; FT is 36 Hours Per Week | Office Hours: Varies, but Generally 8 AM - 10 PM; Open Weekends
- Average Patients seen: Per Hour | Anything above this will result in additional coverage being ;/li>
- Top Performers Can Earn Between $150K-$175K
- Hourly Rate of $75-$90
- Opportunity for Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Medical Insurance 80% Employer Paid for Employees
- Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- 401K with Match
- Generous PTO
- CME Allowance
- Annual Licensing Fees
- Paid Malpractice
- Additional Info: REQUIRED:
- 2 years of Urgent Care or Emergency Med. experience as a NP
- Active DEA, PALS, and DOT certification.
- Ability to see all ages
Established in 2011, MedRite Urgent Care is the modern solution to urgent and routine medical care specially tailored for our patients. We offer treatments for most minor and serious non-fatal injuries and illnesses as well as preventative, pediatric, and occupational medical services.
- Must be trained to treat abrasions, lacerations, burns, orthopedic injuries, coughs, colds, and other urgent care issues.
- Ability to act as sole provider reporting to medical director.
- We offer onsite x-ray and lab work.
- We value compassionate, individualized care with a patient-focused approach prioritizing patient follow-up.
- Those with an entrepreneurial spirit will thrive, as we are currently growing and expanding as an organization.
- EMR: Expercity / Practice Velocity