Nurse Practitioner - Emergency Medicine Job in Miami
Emergency Nurse Practitioner (NP) Job in Miami, FL#27232
assignment Nurse Practitioner - Emergency Medicine
flight_land Visa: No
place Miami, FL
- Full Time
- Hours:40 Hours Per Week | Nights and Weekends Required | Freedom to Build Your Own Schedule to Fit Your Lifestyle
- Average Patients seen: Varies | Mixture of Phone, Video, and Asynchronous Consults
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Extremely Competitive Base Salary
- Additional Bonuses Based on Productivity & Quality Metrics
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym Benefits
- Maternity / Paternity Policy
- Company Issued Laptop and Stipend for Business Expenses
- Reimbursement for License Renewals
- Additional Info:
Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that powers three digital health clinics - Roman for men's health, Rory for women's health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction.
We're looking for practitioners who possess that much-sought balance of competence and compassion, and who don't cut corners when it comes to patient care.
You'll treat patients across our growing roster of conditions including: Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, Hair Loss, Cold Sores, and Weight Management, among others.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Conduct consultations via phone, video, or asynchronously
- Provide care using our custom, proprietary EMR: evaluating patient records, diagnosing, and prescribing medications and making lifestyle recommendations
- 5+ years of direct patient care preferred.
- Telehealth experience is preferred.
- Multiple state medical licenses or compact license required.
- Must be tech-savvy. Experience with multiple EMRs a ;/li>