OBGYN Job in Philadelphia
Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician Job in Philadelphia, PA#27834
assignment Obstetrics and Gynecology
flight_land Visa: No
place Philadelphia, PA
St. Mary's Medical Arts Center
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday – Friday | Weekends rotated 1:6
- New Graduates Welcome to Apply
- Call Schedule: 1:6 | 24 hour call shift during the week; following day would be post call (light admin day- not seeing patients)
- Compensation: $230,000 - $260,000 Negotiable Depending on Experience
- Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Additional Info:
- BC highly preferred, BE within 5 years acceptable
- Willing to obtain Pennsylvania License
- Prior experience with complicated deliveries and C-sections
- Trained in robotics
- The physician will provide laparoscopic procedures as well as D&C and evacuations for missed ABs.
- The da Vinci® Surgical System is available.
- Our practice has an 80% low-risk pregnancy rate and a 25-30% C-Section rate.
- Level 2 Nursery
- Physicians will split time between 2 practices in Philadelphia.
- EMR: Meditech
St. Mary's, part of Trinity Mid-Atlantic is hiring OBGYN Physicians at a women's multi-specialty ambulatory center located on Roosevelt Blvd in Northeast Philadelphia. In collaboration with a large, 28 provider primary care practice, the center will be offering services such as radiation, radiation oncology, breast surgery, cardiology, physical therapy, and occupational therapy.