Nurse Practitioner - Adult Gerontology Job in Staten Island
Adult-Gerontology Acute Care (AGACNP) Nurse Practitioner (NP) Job in Staten Island, NY#29010
assignment Nurse Practitioner - Adult Gerontology
flight_land Visa: No
place Staten Island, NY
Get Heal, Inc. | New York, NY
- Hours:12 Hour Shifts 4 Days per Week | 7:30 AM-8:30 PM, 7 days/week
- Average Patients seen: 8 - 10 patients per day, 30 - 40 minutes per patient
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Three weeks PTO
- Competitive health plans and 401k
- Four free health visits for you and your family per year
- Four weeks parental leave
- FSA plans and company-paid short term disability
- Additional Info:
- In this role, you will perform in-home health risk assessments for seniors. This is an autonomous field based, prevention/education focused opportunity that takes you out of the mundane office setting.
- Our healthcare providers conduct comprehensive, in-home health risk assessments with patients as part of their health insurance benefits.
- The evaluations are conducted in a face-to-face manner where the member resides.
- Within the visit, the clinician reinforces the importance of staying current on covered preventive services while identifying potential gaps in care, helping to prevent unnecessary hospitalizations and ER visits.
- The nurse practitioner will also assist with certain diagnostic testing procedures as well, including urine collection, and fingerstick checks.
- Board Certified
- Active State and DEA License's
- Minimum of 1-year experience
- Must be tech-savvy and be able to easily utilize an array of applications, a smartphone, tablet, and ;/li>