Family Practice Physician/Specialist Job in Pasadena
Family Medicine Physician Job in Pasadena, CA#23817
assignment Family Practice
flight_land Visa: H1
place Pasadena, CA
Community Health Alliance of Pasadena
- Full Time
- Hours:Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
- Average Patients seen: 25
- Call Schedule: After Hours Call Coverage May be Instituted as Needed
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: $243,990 Base Salary
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- Sign-on and Relocation Assistance Negotiable
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Employer Paid Health/Dental/Vision
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 10 Vacation Days per Year Increases with Tenure
- 6 Sick Days per Year
- 13 Paid Holidays
- 3 CME Days plus $1,500 Annual Allowance
- Additional Info: The Director of Adult Medicine Services assists the Chief Care Officer to direct and coordinate the medical management, quality improvement, and credentialing committee functions. Provides direct high-quality patient care in their respective specialty to patients. Collaborates and works effectively with other providers and staff to provide effective team-based medical care.
- A philosophy of collaboration and teamwork.
- A demonstrable track record in forging physician/management relations.
- Clinical credibility with physician constituencies.
- A mission-driven individual who can embrace and commit to Mission and Core Values; articulate about stewardship.
- A self-starter, results-oriented personality.
- Must have a valid practicing license for California
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience