Family Practice Physician/Specialist Job in Wasilla
Family Medicine Physician Job in Wasilla, AK#10438
assignment Family Practice
flight_land Visa: No
place Wasilla, AK
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
- New Graduates Welcome to Apply
- Average Patients seen: 14
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: $205,000
- Enhanced Leave Program
- One Hour per Week of Paid Wellness Leave
- Disability Income Benefit
- Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k with Employer Match
- Malpractice Coverage Federal Torte
- Licensing Fee Coverage
- $4K CME Stipend plus 40 Hours of Leave
- 32 Total PTO days, the Number of Days Increase with Longevity
- Additional Info:
Southcentral Foundation is an Alaska Native-owned, nonprofit health care organization serving nearly 65,000 Alaska Native and American Indian people living in Anchorage, Matanuska-Susitna Valley, and 55 rural villages in the Anchorage Service Unit.
- Treats a mixed patient population, across gender, age, and ethnicity, as well as insured and uninsured patients.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on a patient's condition.
- Advise patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- DEA License and AK license REQUIRED
- Previous experience working with underserved populations PREFERRED