Family Practice Physician/Specialist Job in San Jose
Family Medicine Physician Job in San Jose, CA#26688
assignment Family Practice
flight_land Visa: H1
place San Jose, CA
Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | 4 Day Available
- New Graduates Welcome to Apply
- Average Patients seen: 16+
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Base salary up to $200K
- Loan repayment through NHSC
- $5,000 relocation assistance
- PTO: Year 1 to Year 3, 160 hours of PTO; Year 3 to Year 10, 200 hours of PTO; Continued 40-hour increase every 5 years
- 13 annual paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision plans with 90% of the premium paid by IHC
- Acupuncture & Chiropractic care $10 per visit with HMO
- Group life insurance and AD&D paid by IHC
- Long term disability paid by IHC
- Employee assistance program
- 401k with 3% employee match
- Domestic partner health benefits
- Credit union: Membership to Santa Clara County Federal Credit Union
- Employee referral program
- Casual dress code on Friday
- Optional benefits: pet insurance, AFLAC voluntary benefits, discount programs, LegalShield & ID Shield
- Additional Info:
- Current knowledge and skills in pediatric, adult primary care, and ambulatory OB/GYN.
- Ability to relate to the Indian Community.
- A strong commitment to care for an underserved population.
- Experience in providing care for multi-cultural populations.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
Provides primary care in a Family Practice setting. Ambulatory services only, no , in-patient, or on-call required.