Family Practice Physician/Specialist Job in Cincinnati
Family Medicine Physician Job in Cincinnati, OH#21749
assignment Family Practice
flight_land Visa: No
place Cincinnati, OH
WinMed Health Services
- Hours:Flexible work schedule within operational hours Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM with opportunity for evening hours until 7;/li>
- New Graduates Welcome to Apply
- Average Patients seen: 20-25
- Call Schedule: Shared | Phone Only | Flexible call schedule is written on a monthly basis after providing preferred times of call or no-go ;/li>
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Earning Potential Ranges from $200K - 250K
- Sign-On and Relocation are Negotiable on a Case-by-Case Basis
- Benefits: - Comprehensive Benefits Package
- PTO | 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental services-discount per employee manual
- $15,000 AD&D Life Insurance paid by WinMed
- Optional Short and Long-Term Disability as well as Vision and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Simple IRA
- WinMed offers $5,000 of Critical Illness assistance; a $3,425 individual/$6,850 family deductible reimbursement benefit; and, a copay reimbursement benefit that will reimburse up to $250 individual/$500 family for their Aetna copays including office visits, Rx, Urgent Care, and Emergency Room.
- Opportunity to Apply for Loan Repayment Through the NHSC
- Additional Info:
- WinMed is recognized as a leader in the region in innovation.
- WinMed uses the PCP model of care, Primary Care Provider. Patients are scheduled with their provider unless there is an emergency and the PCP cannot accommodate the patient ( vacation, sick time, etc.) Same day appointments are available every day for emergencies.
- Providers are encouraged to build their panel of patients.
- Stable Leadership and Senior Management and infrastructure: 47 year old establishment with same CEO for 36 years, COO for 32 years, CNO for 27 years, and CMO with 19 years experience. Stable providers ranging from 4-18 years of employment.
- 1-2 years of experience is preferred, however, New Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Requires: Board-Certification (New Grads have 6 months to become BC), active DEA, clean background or reasonable explanation provided, and computer skills/EMR experience.
- Spanish is a plus, but not ;/li>