Family Practice Physician/Specialist Job in Cincinnati
Family Medicine Physician Job in Cincinnati, OH#21749
assignment Family Practice
flight_land Visa: No
place Cincinnati, OH
Winton Hills Medical & Health Center
- Hours:Flexible work schedule within operational hours Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM with opportunity for evening hours until 7;/li>
- New Graduates Welcome to Apply
- Average Patients seen: 20-25
- Call Schedule: Shared | Phone Only | Flexible call schedule is written on a monthly basis after providing preferred times of call or no-go ;/li>
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Earning Potential Ranges from $200K - 250K
- Sign-On and Relocation are Negotiable on a Case-by-Case Basis
- Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package | PTO | 10 Paid Holidays | Paid Medical Malpractice | Vision | 403B | Dental services-discount per employee manual | $15,000 AD&D Life Insurance paid by WinMed | Optional Short and Long-Term Disability | Opportunity to Apply for Loan Repayment Through the NHSC
- Additional Info:
- WinMed is recognized as a leader in the region in innovation.
- WinMed uses the PCP model of care, Primary Care Provider. Patients are scheduled with their provider unless there is an emergency and the PCP cannot accommodate the patient ( vacation, sick time, etc.) Same day appointments are available every day for emergencies.
- Providers are encouraged to build their panel of patients.
- Stable Leadership and Senior Management and infrastructure: 42 year old establishment with same CEO for 32 years, COO for 28 years, CNO for 23 years, and CMO with 16 years experience. Stable providers ranging from 4-16 years of employment.
- 1-2 years of experience is preferred, however, New Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Requires: Board-Certification (New Grads have 6 months to become BC), active DEA, clean background or reasonable explanation provided, and computer skills/EMR experience.
- Spanish is a plus, but not ;/li>