Family Practice Physician/Specialist Job in Bethesda
Family Medicine Physician Job in Bethesda, MD#29458
assignment Family Practice
flight_land Visa: No
place Bethesda, MD
AllCare Family Medicine
- Hours:12-hour shifts, 3 days per week; 5-hour weekend shifts with increased pay rate optional
- New Graduates Welcome to Apply
- Average Patients seen: per hour
- Call Schedule: No on Call or Work at Home
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Compensation is based on the schedule you choose
- Up to 4 weeks paid time off based on tenure
- Employer-sponsored health, dental, and vision
- $3,000 CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance for the entire period of employment
- 401k (can contribute after 12 months of employment)
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance negotiable
- Additional Info:
- Join our physician-centered practices that are all about improving your workspace and job satisfaction.
- We operate primary practices that accept walk-in patients
- See an average of patients per hour, spend as much or as little time inside the exam room as needed.
- AllCare doctors have no homework, no admin duties or other forms of unpaid work, no quality reporting burden, and no performance scorecards either.
- Our physician-designed offices offer user-friendly EMR (Athena), 1:1 MD to MA ratio, and cutting-edge proprietary support technology.
- Enjoy a private practice level of independent medical decision-making and no politics at work
- BC/BE IM, FM, or Med-Peds
- Possess or able to obtain DC license
- 12-hour weekday shifts
- Mix of 12-hour weekday shifts and 5-hour weekend shifts
- 5-hour weekend shifts