Nurse Practitioner - Family Medicine Job in Cascade
Family Health (FNP) Nurse Practitioner (NP) Job in Cascade, ID#29395
assignment Nurse Practitioner - Family Medicine
flight_land Visa: No
place Cascade, ID
Cascade Medical Center
- Full Time
- Hours:3-4 days per week including call; 3 clinic days and 2 nights ER call per week
- Average Patients seen: 10-15 in Clinic per Day | Average 4 ER Visits per 24 Hour Period
- Call Schedule: 1:4 to 1:5 ER Call
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: $110,000 - $119,000 per year depending on experience
- 168 Hours PTO/Year
- Extended Illness Leave
- 1 Week CME and $2,500 Allowance
- Medmal, licenses, professional association dues paid
- Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance benefits
- Health Reimbursement Account - Company Contributes $125 per Month
- PERSI Retirement - Employee Contribution , Employer Contribution - Vested in 5 yrs
- Additional Info: Practice a broad scope of clinic and hospital-based medicine. Seeing patients in the clinic, treating people in the ER, and caring for them in the hospital.
- We are a Rural Health Clinic and Critical Access Hospital, operating out of a single building in a beautiful mountain setting
- The clinic is open 6 days per week and we see patients on both a scheduled and walk-in basis.
- We do full-scope primary care -preventive, well, and sick; pediatrics to geriatrics; and acute to chronic.
- The hospital treats an average of 4 patients per 24-hour period in the ER and we have an average inpatient census of <1. We do not do OB or Surgery.
- The provider team consists of 2 physicians and 4 APPs.
- We have a full lab, CT, X-Ray, and Ultrasound.
- LCSW provides counseling and social work in an integrated behavioral health model.
- Minimum 3 years of post-certification experience required
- Must be comfortable working in Clinic, ER, and Inpatient settings