Nurse Practitioner - Family Medicine Job in New Orleans
assignment Nurse Practitioner - Family Medicine
flight_land Visa: No
place New Orleans, LA
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
- Average Patients seen: 18 Patients in 8 Hr. Day
- Call Schedule: 1:4 | Phone Only
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: $100K - $110K | Based on Experience
- Medical/Dental with 75% of Premium Paid by Employer
- Long Term Disability
- 403b with Employer Contributing 3% of Salary
- 457b Deferred Compensation Program
- 5 CME Days plus $5K Annual Allowance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 26 PTO Days
- Paid up to Date Licensure
- Reimbursement for DEA and License
- Must work 20 Hours to be Benefit Eligible
- PT Benefits are Prorated
- Loan Repayment Potential Through the State and NHSC
- Relocation Assistance - 50% of Expenditures up to 2 W
- Additional Info:
- Student loan repayments options through NHSC or the State.
- At least 12 months of experience in primary care and community health required.
- The nurse practitioner will be working with 3 physicians, a shared nurse, a medical assistant, a podiatrist, and behavioral health staff.
- Spanish is a plus but not required. Interpreters are available on site.
- Established for more than 25 years operating as a level lll facility PCMH.
- Experience an excellent work environment with a low turnover rate.
- All ancillary services are available.
- EHR: Success EHS