Nurse Practitioner - Pediatrics Job in Bryan
Pediatrics & Pediatric Specialties (PNP) Nurse Practitioner (NP) Job in Bryan, TX#31330
assignment Nurse Practitioner - Pediatrics
flight_land Visa: No
place Bryan, TX
Apply Online / Contact Information
To see recruiter's contact details or to apply online, sign in to your account. No account yet? Sign up. It only takes a few minutes.
Forgot your password? Click here or email us at email@example.com and we will reset it for you.
- Full Time
- Hours:40 Hours a week, Monday-Friday
- Call Schedule: None
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: - Based on Experience
- Sign-on and Relocation Packages available
- Dental, Medical, and Vision 100% Employer paid
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) & company matching after 1st year
- PTO Accrual begins on day 1 & rolls over to the next year
- 8 Paid Holidays; including Good Friday
- Federal and State Loan repayment programs available
- Wellness Program
- Fedstar Credit Union
- Roadside Assistance
- Global Travel Assistance
- Additional Info: HealthPoint is a community-wide network of healthcare providers in Texas, serving the Greater Brazos Valley. We provide access to medical, dental, behavioral health, and pharmacy services for every member of your family, both young and old.
- Responsible for providing a full scope of Outpatient primary care practice, birth to 18 years of age, including ADHD and other duties as assigned by the Chief Medical Officer.
- TX License REQUIRED
- Bilingual (SPAN-ENG) PREFERRED
- Experience PREFERRED