Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatry Job in Limon
Psychiatry & Mental Health (PMHNP) Nurse Practitioner (NP) Job in Limon, CO#27818
assignment Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatry
flight_land Visa: No
place Limon, CO
Peak Vista Community Health Centers
- Full Time
- Sign-On Bonus
- Benefits: Peak Vista offers a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, optional short term disability and a 403b retirement fund. Additionally, the provider's malpractice insurance is covered through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). Federal and State loan repayment programs are available for eligible candidates
- Additional Info: PVCHC seeks a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to provide services to families in our three Primary Care Medical Homes in the Eastern Central Region at Limon, Kiowa, and Strasburg. The PMHNP would be embedded in the Health Center in Limon and work as an integrated member of the care team to provide psychiatric services to adult and children in our other rural locations on the Eastern Plains. The position is a combination of in-person and telehealth visits, with an emphasis on in-person visits.
- Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist or Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner licensed for adult and pediatric populations.
- Masters level academic preparation, Doctoral degree preferred.
- RXN & DEA required. DEAx preferred.
- Prefer one+ years of clinical ;/li>