Family Practice Physician/Specialist Job in Rockville
Family Medicine Physician Job in Rockville, MD#29123
assignment Family Practice
flight_land Visa: No
place Rockville, MD
Charles E. Smith Life Communities
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm
- New Graduates Welcome to Apply
- Average Patients seen: 10-18
- Call Schedule: 1:6 Weeks | Phone Only
- $180,000 Base Salary
- Productivity Bonus up to $20,000
- Signing Bonus Negotiable on Case-by-Case Basis
- 31 days PTO, includes 6 holidays and 5 CME days.
- $4,000 Annual CME Allowance
- Paid Malpractice
- Reimbursement of Fees for Professional Licensure, Hospital Staff and Professional Society Membership, Educational Conferences, and Cost of Professional Books and Journals
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Supplemental Term Life
- Whole Life
- Short Term Disability
- Pension with Contribution of 2% of Employee's Annual Salary plus a Potential Dollar for Dollar Match of an Additional 2%
- Up to $2,000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Credit Union
- Employee Appreciation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking
- Possible Loan Forgiveness
- Additional Info: As a staff physician, you will examine and treat patients in Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Post-Acute Rehabilitation in collaboration with other healthcare providers.
This position will support Post-Acute Rehabilitation units, an Assisted Living Facility, and a Memory Care Assisted Living Facility on the CESLS campus in Rockville, Maryland.
- Knowledgeable of clinical geriatrics and long-term care medical practices
- Strong clinical skills and feel comfortable managing patients in the post-acute rehabilitation setting
- Specialization in Geriatrics a plus
Located on a 34-acre campus in suburban Rockville, Maryland, CESLC boasts a rich history of over one hundred years of service to the community.
Join a team of seven physicians providing a variety of services including post-acute rehabilitation, long-term care, memory care, and outpatient care to CESLC residents and the surrounding community.