Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician Job in New Orleans
Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics Physician Job in New Orleans, LA#27755
assignment Pediatric Developmental-Behavioral
flight_land Visa: H1
place New Orleans, LA
Ochsner - New Orleans and St. Tammany
- Full Time
- Hours:40 Hours Per Week
- Average Patients seen: Varies | 18-22
- Call Schedule: N/A
- Sign-On Bonus
- Fantastic earning potential
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service
- 160 Hours of Vacation
- 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance
- X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D
- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)
- Own-occ long term disability
- Additional Info:
Ochsner Health is seeking a Developmental Pediatrician to practice at the Michael R. Boh Center for Child Development in New Orleans, LA.
- Complete developmental evaluations and coordinate medication management for children and adolescents with developmental and/or behavioral concerns, including children under the age of 5 years.
- Recommend appropriate follow-up services.
- Collaborate with other clinic staff of all levels and disciplines I order to provide true team-based interdisciplinary care.
- Must have experience working with children and adolescents with neurodevelopmental differences.
- Special consideration will be given to applicants who have experience with assessment of autism spectrum disorder and/or who completed a fellowship with children and adolescents with neurodevelopmental differences.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work in a collaborative manner with other health professionals and assist with program ;/li>