Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatry Job in Naperville
Psychiatry & Mental Health (PMHNP) Nurse Practitioner (NP) Job in Naperville, IL#27077
assignment Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatry
flight_land Visa: No
place Naperville, IL
DuPage Medical Group
- Full Time
- Hours:36 Clinic Hours per Week | Monday - Friday | Flexible Schedules | 4 Day Work Weeks Available
- Compensation: Negotiable | $7,500 Relocation Assistance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- HSA and FSA
- Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&D
- Voluntary Accident and Critical Illness
- Legal Insurance
- 401k - DMG Matches 50% of the First 6% of Contributions
- Shareholder Eligibility After 2 Years
- Additional Info:
- PMHNP-BC Certification
- Minimum 1-2 years working as a Nurse Practitioner with experience consummate to the specialty for which the NP is applying.
- EMR: Epic
- Join one of the largest and most successful independent multi-specialty groups in Illinois.
- The great homes, schools, neighborhoods, and parks located in DuPage and the surrounding counties make them the perfect place to settle.
- These picturesque towns offer a blend of charming character and practical amenities - with Chicago's incredible dining, culture, and entertainment just a leisurely train or car ride ;/li>