Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatry Job in Williamsport
Psychiatry & Mental Health (PMHNP) Nurse Practitioner (NP) Job in Williamsport, PA#32813
assignment Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatry
flight_land Visa: No
place Williamsport, PA
- Hours:Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 am - 7 pm, Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- New Graduates Welcome to Apply
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Compensation is based on experienced with starting range of $100,000 depending on schedule, availability, and years of experience.
- Benefits begin after 31 days of employment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability
- PTO and Medical Days
- Additional Info:
- Conducts psychiatric evaluations
- Develops, implements, and coordinates services, and monitors and evaluates individualized treatment plans for those clients assigned to her or his caseload
- Evaluates and assesses clients' needs or options for medication management, prescribes medications, and monitors them on a regular basis.
- Collaborates with the Center staff and community professionals including physicians, therapists, social workers, dietitians, and community agencies in coordinating client care services and maintaining continuity of care
- Participates in client case consultation
- Current Pennsylvania Nurse Practitioner and Prescriptive Authority license, with maintenance of CPR and CRNP licensure and board certification.
- One or more years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner, preferred but willing to consider qualified new grads
Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 am - 7 pm, Friday 8 am - 5 pm